Bike Bridge is offering cycling lessons for former refugee and migrant women. 🚲
Taught by women, for women. 👩 👵
- Learn biking basics in a supportive, off-road environment
- Learn to cycle safely on the road
- Connect with others in our diverse Christchurch community
- Practice English
- Build fitness
- Gain a free and independent means of transport
- Protect the environment with sustainable transport
- Have fun!
We meet at the far end of the car park at Ngā Puna Wai. Sessions will be held on Thursdays: Oct 14, Oct 21, Oct 28 and Nov 4.
|All Levels Welcome||We cater to complete beginners as well as to those who are keen to build their confidence.|
|No Booking Required||No worries if you can only make it to part of the session, just turn up when you can.|
|Bikes & Helmets Provided||Please wear closed shoes and warm clothing.|
|Children Welcome||The area we meet is a safe space to ride and play.|