Join us on a bike/e-bike/scooter ride around Christchurch to learn about the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and visit local SDG championing organisations!
The Christchurch Global Shapers Hub are running a series of action-packed, informative, & FREE tours in October as part of Biketober.
- When: Any of these dates/times: Oct 8 11am-1pm, Oct 15 1-3pm, Oct 22 11am-1pm, Oct 29 1-3pm
- Where: In and around the Christchurch CBD (meeting point will be emailed to you)
- Why: to spread awareness about the SDGs and encourage the use of sustainable transport
- Dress up in your best sustainable wacky attire and be into win a cool prize!
- Get in touch if you need to borrow a bike, we may be able to assist
Register today using the form below – invite your friends and family!