Coffee Outside is a once a month event held somewhere nice in Christchurch.
Gather around with fine people for a morning beverage and celebrate the twin forces of bicycles and coffee that makes the world go round.
Meet friends old and new. 👋 Have a brew!
– Turn up as you please between 7:00 – 9:00am.
– You should preferably turn up on your bike and bring your own equipment to make your drink. There may be others who would share with you if asked politely.
– Bring your own equipment. Show others how its done outside. We welcome most manners of beverages but zero tolerance for anti-social behaviour. Want to turn up but without all the equipment? Bring your own cup and some delicious wholesome food for barter!
– Be a tidy Kiwi. Show your respect for the environment and dispose of your rubbish, better yet show us your eco-energy efficient methods.
– Put work aside and enjoy this morning as a time to be invigorated and ready to tackle the challenges of the day ahead.
Check the Facebook page for full details.